Ambulance Billing Information
Please go to Kittitas Valley Fire & Rescue EMS Patient Portal for more information on the ambulance billing statement you may have received. EMS transport billing and patient account service are provided by an outside billing service, Systems Design.
For more information or to make payment arrangements, please contact our billing department at the phone number, fax number or email address provided below:
1) Call our billing service department at (800) 238-9398. Please refer to the account number located on the top section of your statement.
2) Email a response to our request for insurance information form or any questions you may have to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org *
3) Fax documents to the Kittitas Valley Fire & Rescue billing service department:
Fax # (360) 697-1659.
Pay By Check
- Please mail any checks for payment to 400 E. Mountain View Ellensburg WA 98926. Including your name and invoice number.
- Stop by 400 E. Mountain View Ellensburg WA 98926, Monday through Thursday 8am to 4:30 pm.
Pay By Cash
- Stop by 400 E. Mountain View Ellensburg Wa 98926, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Please contact the Financial Services Manager Manda Beckett 509-933-7239 or email@example.com.